Level 2 Beauty Diploma
- €2.30000 €2.300,00
Level 2 Beauty Diploma
All of the following modules include Health, Safety in the work place, carrying out treatments in a professional manner and hygienic working practices. Clients consultation, patch testing, awareness of contraindications / contractions and aftercare advice will be covered also.
All theory and practical knowledge will be provided to students, and when students feel they are able they will need to complete examinations and practical assessments to complete each module.
• Cleansing, balancing, toning & moisturising
• Steaming, Extraction and Full Facial Massage
• Selecting, mixing and applying tailor-made face masques
• The theory in this module involves the anatomy & physiology of the upper torso; including the muscles, bones, blood and nerve supply
• Theory of the skin
• Two different methods of hair removal; hot wax and warm wax
• Techniques for hair removal all areas of the face and body
• Theory work on hair growth and patterns
• Post treatment care techniques
• Consultation and selling skills
Manicure & Pedicure Treatments:
• Maintenance and care techniques for the nails, skin of the hands and feet
• The application of colour to the nails on both hands and feet
• French manicure and pedicure techniques
• Paraffin wax and warm oil treatments
• Theory of this unit includes an in-depth study of the structure of the nail as well as the anatomy and physiology of the rest of the lower leg and forearms
• Develop your knowledge and understanding of the skin
• Client care and cosmetic products.
• You will also develop a range of technical skills enabling you to prepare the skin and apply a variety of make-up products using different techniques.
• You will also develop interpersonal skills that will assist you to communicate effectively with clients.
• Maintain safe & effective working practices
• Consultation & preparation for services with clients
• Carry out tanning treatments
• Provide aftercare advice
• Patch test techniques
• Client consultation, discussing realistic results with clients and agree on how to progress
• Prepare and Set up for carrying out services on clients
• Eyelash and eyebrow tinting to enhance the brows and lashes
• Eyelash lifting techniques to enhance the natural lashes
• Eyebrow shaping using a variety of techniques including; waxing, tweezing, threading, tinting and brow extensions
• Provide aftercare advice to ensure clients maintain results for as long as possible
• Prepare yourself, the client and work area for ear piercing
• Use suitable consultation techniques to identify treatment objectives
• Select products, tools and equipment to suit client treatment needs
• Complete the treatment to the satisfaction of the client
• Provide suitable aftercare advice